Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Collage of Battel Field on SuPer Humans

Entry for Montage 2009


Hi Friends
I entered in this creative 3d field 2009 and  this is a collage that I have created for Inter college competition (Montage) 2009. Fortunately this work had been selected for Montage Exhibition.


I have created this montage using photoshop I took around a day to search suitable images for my theme "Battle Field" after finding all the images from internet I traced closely all the characters from the images one by one. After tracing I composted  all the images into one image and color corrected them all.


Theme Description
 Two teams of super humans are ready to fight each other in the battle field suddenly an Angel appears having her bright wing to stop the war.

-----------
Arif Rahman

1 comment: